Phoenix Family Law Firm Serves Maricopa County
Relatable divorce attorney in Phoenix, AZ addresses your concerns with candor and care
Sternberg Law Office in downtown Phoenix has built a niche family law practice by combining the utmost sensitivity towards our clients’ circumstances with direct, open communication and aggressive representation. Our office serves Arizona residents in Maricopa County, including the cities of Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, and Scottsdale, as well as out-of-state clients who require family law representation in the Arizona court system. As a divorcee herself, attorney Susanne Sternberg knows that ending a marriage is emotionally complex and difficult. She can truly relate to her clients’ concerns, which she addresses candidly and honestly.
Sternberg Law Office provides vigorous representation in numerous areas of family law, including:
- Divorce — We manage every aspect of marital dissolution from the initial filing to the final divorce decree.
- Child support — We represent parents on either side — the obligor (paying child support) or the obligee (receiving child support). We ensure that the child support order is fair and reasonable under the Arizona Child Support Guidelines.
- Child custody — “Custody” previously referred to both legal custody and physical custody. This led to confusion, so the term “custody” has been replaced with two specific terms: “legal decision-making authority” and “parenting time.” Often these issues are paramount to our clients.
- Division of assets — We explain community property law and pride ourselves on structuring creative property settlement agreements on a case-by-case basis.
- Spousal support (alimony) — We represent parents on either side—the wage-earner spouse or the dependent spouse. We strive for spousal maintenance orders that are appropriate based on the specific financial circumstances of the case.
- Paternity — We help unmarried mothers and fathers establish paternity and obtain orders for legal decision-making, parenting time and child support.
Whether you are seeking to establish first orders or to modify or enforce current orders, you get the full benefit of our experience, our concern and our determination to deliver the best results possible.
Litigation strategies based on your best interests
There are often several competing logistical approaches to your family law case. It may be important to you to resolve the conflict as amicably as possible, or you may already be “at war” with the other parent or that parent’s attorney. We will give you the pros and cons, the risks and benefits, and the likely cause and effect and make decisions together with the goal of obtaining your desired result.
Contact our Phoenix law office for reliable advice and determined family law representation
To learn more how our Phoenix family law practice can help you, please call Sternberg Law Office at 602-222-5493 or contact us online to schedule a free initial telephone consultation. We serve the greater Phoenix area and all of Maricopa County, including Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, and Surprise, as well as Pinal County. We have extensive experience handling out-of-state clients with cases pending in Arizona and can help these clients without the need for them to make numerous trips to Arizona.